ThermalBlock™ coating compositions* — COAT ZONE
ThermalBlock™ coating compositions is a unique thermal radiant barrier applied to the exterior cabinets of HVAC systems. ThermalBlock™ coating compositions significantly reduces the thermal load brought on by solar exposure, especially experienced by rooftop-mounted equipment like rooftop package units, exposed duct work, and rooftop air handlers.
* or ThermalBlock by Coat Zone® coating compositions.
Exterior temperatures of your HVAC metal cabinet can soar to 180°F, even on moderate temperature days with full solar exposure. This quickly cranks up temperatures within the cabinet, and adds to the cooling load of your unit.
The result? A negative impact on unit run-time and life span, increasing instances of repair and corrosion, and premature capital expenditure.
Why Clients love ThermalBlock™ coating compositions
- ThermalBlock™ coating compositions allows on-site application to both new and existing HVAC systems
- ThermalBlock™ coating compositions delivers considerable reductions in unit run-time, energy consumption, and utility bills
- ThermalBlock™ coating compositions is a green energy-savings solution that reduces your company’s carbon footprint
- ThermalBlock™ coating compositions is a one-and-done solution that will extend the life of the unit far beyond standard use
- ThermalBlock™ coating compositions delivers rapid ROI on a minimal capital investment within 12-36 months
ThermalBlock™ coating compositions shields you from rising energy consumption by protecting your HVAC systems from solar exposure, thus reducing the thermal load imposed on the unit.
When properly applied, ThermalBlock™ coating compositions blocks 95% of solar heat, instantly reducing the exterior temperature of your unit to within 10°F of the ambient air temperature, even on extremely hot days.
This produces substantial reductions in unit run-time, especially during peak demand hours, thus extending unit life, reducing maintenance and repairs, and reducing kilowatt per hour (kWh) consumption.